Thursday, May 1, 2008

Seussical the Musical

This is Lexi again. (You will most likely be hearing from only me:)) I was just recently in a play called "Seussical the Musical" It is a really fun play that was on Broadway! It is all of Dr. Seuss' stories combined into one play! It is very fun. I was the Mayor of Whoville's wife. It was really fun experience. I will show you some of the pictures later. This summer, our drama troupe was invited to Edinbourgh, Scotland to perform Seussical in the Fringe festival over there. It's a huge opprotunity because they only pick 2 high schools from the U.S.A and our school was one of them!! It's quite a bit of money but I'm fundraising up a storm!! Yeah! I'm going on $1,700 dollars fundraised alone! It will be really cool if I can go. Anyways, more later! I'm going to go do homework! :)

2 comments:

j cubed said...

Woo Hoo!! What a great way to start May with a blog!! Love you!!

Bayley Brook said...

LEXI!!!!!!!! This is your BFF speaking: BBC. :) I love your blog!!!!!! and i loved Suessical too ;) Did you know that i have a blog too?! Check eet out..i love yours so far!! Its awesome blossom!!